Comment on page
Ledger Hardware wallet: Most Secure Crypto Wallet App
Ledger Hardware wallet. Ledger Live is your one-stop shop to buy crypto, grow your assets, and manage NFTs. Join 4+ million people who trust Ledger for everything web3.
How to exercise the Ledger Hardware Wallet services?
Investing in crypto coins is a good decision to earn some extra income in this modern world. Investing some money in some secure place where the funds would be safe. So, there are only a few options that come into mind either to invest in the company shares, properties, or in crypto coins. And the most popular way of investing money is by purchasing crypto assets. For dealing in crypto coins you will have to own a crypto wallet that will store the coins for you.
In this blog, we will tell you in detail about one of the most excellent crypto wallets called Ledger Hardware Wallet. It will also include the setup and login process of the wallet.
Why use the Ledger Wallet?
Let’s make you understand the reasons why this wallet is considered the best crypto wallet by stating some of the positive points of it:
- If you want to stay updated with the market prices all the time, then you can use its live tracking feature.
- Investors worried about security should completely relax and leave their funds in the Ledger hardware wallet.
- The currencies supported by the wallet are a wide range of currencies.
- The wallet has launched its other hardware devices as well, which gives the traders to opt for the perfect ledger wallet as per their needs.
New account creating steps
As we have already explained that this wallet has launched its other products as well. So, we will not be able to explain the new account creation process for all the devices. Hence, to make it a little simple we will be guiding the setup steps for Ledger Nano S users.
- 1.Take your Ledger device and the computer device, then connect both of them with the help of the USB Cable provided.
- 2.On the display screen of the Ledger hardware wallet, a link for downloading the software application of the wallet would be presented. So, open the link through your computer device.
- 3.Then download the application on the device.
- 4.Select ‘Set up as New Device’.
- 5.Create a PIN Code for the Ledger hardware wallet device.
- 6.Provide re-confirmation by typing the code once again in the provided text field.
- 7.Add another security layer by setting up the fingerprint.
- 8.In this final step, the seed phrase is shown that you have to store.
The setup procedure is completed now.
Open the software application that was downloaded during the setting up process and then follow the given steps:
- 1.Connect, both devices with the help of a USB Cable.
- 2.Open the application.
- 3.Write the PIN code of your Ledger hardware account.
- 4.Now match the fingerprint you added at the time of registration.
After reading the article we hope that you were able to grab the Ledger hardware wallet setting up concept. Also, if you need to view more features of the wallet then visit the official website. And if there is any problem while connecting then you can contact the support services.
Last modified 2mo ago